21st International coloquium on latin linguistics
Santiago de Compostela, May – June, 2022
- Presentations in general sessions are limited to 20 minutes of talk + minutes of discussion; in plenary sessions, to 40 minutes of talk + 10 minutes of discussion.
- The chairs of each session will show a yellow piece of paper when there are 5 minutes left before the end of the session, and a red one when it is time to finish – if this has not already happened – in order to open the floor for discussion. Please try to be very respectful of these timings.
- The Technical Secretariat of the Colloquium is located in Working Room/Sala de Traballo 313, on the third floor.
- In order to comply with the requirements of some of the sponsors, we ask for your permission to take photographs of various sessions and at other times during the Colloquium.
- All messages and communications to the participants will be made via email; those who have access to the eduroam network can connect to it automatically; for those who are not on that network, information about how to connect to the internet while you are at the congress venue can be found in the material we will give you.
- To access the area where meals will be served, as well as the guided tours, and the venue in general, please always keep your Identification visible. You will be provided with tickets to be presented on entering the University dining room where food will be served; at the entrance to the dining room, one of the collaborators will collect your ticket. You will also have a ticket to be presented at the Concert and subsequent cocktail session, which will take place on Tuesday 31 May at the Church of St. Martín Pinario, a fine example of the architecture of Santiago, and also of the work Maestro Mateo, the architect of the Pórtico de la Gloria of our Cathedral, which is, as you know, a World Heritage Site.
- One option for dinner and other meals is to go to the old part of town; especially the Rúa do Franco, which is full of bars and restaurants of different types.